1941 Willys Pickup: Ridler Great 8 Finalist
Stop by RK Motors Charlotte in North Carolina to see this 1941 Willys Pickup (click here to see the ad!). The dealership tells us the PPG Pearl Orange street rod is the beneficiary of a 6.5-year, $400k build that was completed in 2004.
It’s powered by a 502ci GM Performance Parts Ramjet V8 (510 horsepower) with Turbo-Hydramatic 400 3-speed automatic transmission. They say it has been featured in multiple publications and was a Ridler Great 8 Finalist and Goodguys Truck of the Year – Early Finalist.
According to the dealership:
- The beneficiary of a 6.5-year, $400K build that was completed in 2004
- Ridler Great 8 Finalist / Goodguys Truck of the Year – Early Finalist / Featured in multiple publications
- 502 cubic inch GM Performance Parts Ramjet V8 / Street & Performance TPI / 510 horsepower
- Turbo-Hydramatic 400 3-speed automatic transmission / Narrowed Currie 9-inch rear axle
- Custom leather & suede interior / Vintage Air conditioning / Modern audio
- Highly modified all-steel body / PPG Pearl Orange paint
- 18 and 20-inch Mickey Thompson wheels
- Sale includes: Detailed build photos / The truck’s magazine features / The truck’s Goodguys certificate
- Rack-and-pinion steering / Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes
- Custom tube chassis / Custom suspension
This 1941 Willys Pickup was a standout among the Street Rod listings in the Cars On Line Newsletter this week. Click here to see more Street Rods for sale. Or check out the Street Rod Section of the Cars On Line website for hundreds more for sale.